Monday, August 17, 2009

That's My Sister!!

Lily is so excited about sharing her life with her new sister. She looks at her pictures often and when anyone asks "Who is this?" Lily promptly replies, "That's my sister!"

I wanted to share some pictures of Fang Ran that have been shared with us from other Xuzhou mommies. Some of the pictures were taken during their wait to bring their beautiful little ones home. Others were taken during the family visit to the orphanage to say their "good bye's" to the friends they leave behind as they begin their new life with their families. We will be counting the months and days until we are able to wrap our arms around Fang Ran and bring her home.

Kathleen's sister meets Fang Ran when visting the SWI with Marika



At Maia-Cai's birthday party







Trena gives Chu Fang Ran a hug and LilaLee says goodbye to her friend





Fang Ran riding her trike
















5 comments:

Carey and Norman said...

I'm so very excited for you! I just love hearing about Fang Ran and Lily. How fun for Lily to be preparing for her sister too. I think having two so close in age will be perfect. What a bond they will share!! Maybe I need to ensure Norman keeps up with your blog so we can adopt again from XuZhou ;o)

I cannot wait until you have a name picked out! No rush...we are still working on ours too.

Jan said...

Beautiful!! Just beautiful!! And, Miss Lily, I hope your sister comes home VERY soon!!

sue williams said...

Great photos and video, Pam. Hope I can add to the collection real soon. She just looks so charming and sensitive. You can just tell.

sue

Sharing Life and Love said...

She is so incredibly adorable!!! Just cannot wait to hear about the name you decide on---any ideas yet?

How sweet Lily is to be so excited about her sister....What fun they will have!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you. Fang Ran is so beautiful. I think it is wonderful that Lily is so excited to be a big sister. She is so sweet and will make such a wonderful little sister!