Saturday, August 1, 2009

Chloe Comes to Visit

Chloe visited us this weekend, which was so very special. Lily bonded with her instantly, seeming to sense how loving Chloe is. And that she was her half sister. Chloe is on her way to the University of Oregon this fall after achieving a very high grade point average at Lakeridge High, the toughest high school in Oregon. What an incredibly beautiful young lady Chloe has turned out to be!






































































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am getting all teary seeing the wonderful photos of Chloe and Lily! I am so happy to read that your visit went well. I hope there is many more to come!

Beth

Kris said...

Very cool. I'm glad Lily got to meet one of her sisters. I can't believe how grown up Chloe is! She's beautiful.